Re: [Axiom-developer] Re: Axiom build restored

From: root
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] Re: Axiom build restored
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 06:55:03 -0500

Wolfgang,

It is not my intention to make anyone feel ashamed.

Building a running Axiom is a hard problem and involves many people
who are doing their work in the open where other people can watch.
Problems arise and we need people who are trying to use the system
to give us feedback when things don't work. To say that your effort
amounts to "I'm only whining" is to say that testing and bug reporting
is "only whining". Whining involves opinion; bug reporting involves
facts. You reported a fact that the system wouldn't build. That is
a valid contribution.

Bug reports are always welcome.