[Axiom-developer] RE: TeXmacs / AXIOM under SuSE 8.0

From: Bill Page
Subject: [Axiom-developer] RE: TeXmacs / AXIOM under SuSE 8.0
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2003 08:56:44 -0500

David,

Version 1.0.1 of tm_axiom at

http://savannah.nongnu.org/files/?group=axiom

http://savannah.nongnu.org/download/axiom/axiom_texmacs.pkg/1.0.1/tm_axiom.c

is the (almost) vanilla tm_axiom.c from TeXmacs
(no line breaking) but with special code to handle
\root ... .\of.

Simply changing 'axiom' to 'AXIOMsys' in this version should
do what you want (I think).

If you do this, I am quite curious how the Axiom output
in the tutorial will look.

Cheers,
Bill Page.