Re: [Axiom-developer] OpenMath

From: root
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] OpenMath
Date: Thu, 13 May 2004 11:37:30 -0400

> > Editors are like wives, you usually only have one and it is very
> > hard to change.
>
> Am I allowed to put this into my "quotations" box? ;-))

sure. the analogy is even stronger. you'll notice, if you switch
editors or remarry, that almost nothing you learned from the first
transfers to the second. And for some really nasty breakups (e.g.
moving from MS Word to emacs) that you've lost everything you own.
and things get really ugly if you use special phrases from your
old editor with your new one, usually from force of habit.
i'll stop now :-)