Re: [Axiom-developer] RE: algebra Makefiles with explicit dependencies,

From: root
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] RE: algebra Makefiles with explicit dependencies, bootstrap, fixed-points etc.
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2005 10:45:51 -0500

Bill, Steve,

This is very interesting. It may be caused by the fact that the
build occurs with old databases but I can't be sure. If you copy
the new databases into a clean system in place of the old databases
does the problem still occur or does it change?

Unfortunately I'm unable to pursue this effort at the moment as
I'm already pushing several other large problems, some of which
have deadlines of this week and next. Please let me know what you
find. Keep me in the loop as I may know things that can help.