RE: [Axiom-developer] RE: algebra Makefiles with explicit dependencies,

From: Bill Page
Subject: RE: [Axiom-developer] RE: algebra Makefiles with explicit dependencies, bootstrap, fixed-points etc.
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2005 10:27:21 -0500

Steve,

Thanks for the quick first steps at analsis of these results.
Obviously it is going to take some time to fully understand
your approach as I learn more about Axiom internals.

I did receive your attachment because you Cc'd the message
directly to me. But as you say, the mailing list put it in
the approval queue because of the size. The message size
limit was set at 40 Kbytes, which I think is pretty small
by today's standards. I have doubled this to 80 Kbytes, so
there should be fewer cases were messages end up waiting for
moderator approval. I think 80 Kbytes is still conservative
but if anyone on the mailing list objects or would prefer a
higher limit, please let me know.