RE: [Axiom-developer] Re: [Aldor-l] RE: Axiom domains and Aldorreturntyp

From: Bill Page
Subject: RE: [Axiom-developer] Re: [Aldor-l] RE: Axiom domains and Aldorreturntypes
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2005 16:00:16 -0500

William,

On Thursday, January 13, 2005 4:47 AM you wrote:

> Here's is the edit on DynamicFunctionDomains page. When I
> tried preview and save, it said "cannot find server".

That's strange because obviously you were just accessing the
server. Are you also having problems with other web sites?
Please let me know if it happens again. Perhaps there is
an intermittant network problem at the site where MathAction
is hosted.

Anyway, no problem. I will update it for you.

> Once this is done, we can turn this into a tutorial of
> sorts. The package version seems a good workaround except
> for the signature.

Yes, I think that is an excellent idea. That is exactly
the use for which MathAction was intended.

I will comment separately about the "signature".

Thanks.