Re: [Axiom-developer] RE: Mathaction edit/preview/save problem

From: William Sit
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] RE: Mathaction edit/preview/save problem
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2005 16:44:16 -0500

Sorry, it was the Firewall setting. I set the Internet Zone to High and it
blocked sending data from my computer. Setting it to Medium works. (However,
that is only for the Mathaction site. I have no trouble sending data, uploading
etc to other sites with setting on High. So it is probably some special java
applet that was blocked.)

I am using the EZ Firewall Lite from Computer Associates (it is like ZoneAlarm).

Thanks for helping to diagnose the problem.

William