Re[4]: [Axiom-developer] AXIOM for Windows: )copyright and )summary issu

From: Vladimir Bondarenko
Subject: Re[4]: [Axiom-developer] AXIOM for Windows: )copyright and )summary issue
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2005 22:03:37 +0200

BP> Because you have installed the cygwin version of `cat' in a
BP> location that is earlier in your program search path than
BP> Axiom it is running the wrong version.

Sure not. I deleted cat.exe before running the )copyright.

BP> You must eiterh delete
BP> all versions of `cat' that occur in directories that occur
BP> before Axiom in the path

This is precisely that I did before trying to input )copyright again.

BP> or else more the Axiom directory to
BP> the beginning of the path.

>> BP> In fact I have another major update to the pre-release
>> BP> Windows version that I hope to upload this week.
>>
>> Wow ! ;) All agog for the event!

BP> Add I await your contribution of a useful bug report with
BP> baited breath ;)

To decrease a bit level of your pessimism about my abilities
I'd just add that it took me less than 15 minutes after
installation to identify the first math bug I found in AXIOM.

-> integrate(1/(1+z^4), z=0..1) :: Complex Float

  - 0.2437477471 9968052418

BP> Add I await your contribution of a useful bug report with
BP> baited breath ;)

Are AXIOM's crashes generated by math the sort of reports you
are awaiting?

If this is the case, sure, the world's # 1 CAS tester,
I will supply you with them, and much more.

Best,

Vladimir Bondarenko

GEMM architect

http://www.cybertester.com/