Re: [Axiom-developer] touchgraph, hypertex, hypergraph

From: Stephen Wilson
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] touchgraph, hypertex, hypergraph
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2005 10:44:34 -0500

Bill,

On Thu, Jan 20, 2005 at 12:52:43AM -0500, Bill Page wrote:
> Some day real soon now I hope to find a source for some cookbook
> graph theory programs what can manipulate graphs of this size,
> find strongly connected component, prune redundant edges, etc.

In addition to the boost libs, you might want to check out the
programs in Knuths `Stanford GraphBase'. The source code (literate
programs, of course) can be freely downloaded. See

         http://www-cs-faculty.stanford.edu/~knuth/sgb.html

These algorithms have been used on truly enormous graphs.

Cheers,
Steve