[Axiom-developer] Re: Axiom + High Energy Physics

From: Camm Maguire
Subject: [Axiom-developer] Re: Axiom + High Energy Physics
Date: 15 Nov 2005 20:17:44 -0500

Greetings!

Bob McElrath <address@hidden> writes:

> If you (or anyone else) is interested, a very nice paper appeared today
> http://arxiv.org/abs/hep-ph/0511176 which presents an algorithm for the
> evaluation of loop integrals.  I would love to see this implemented in
> axiom.

Thanks for the reference!  Got the paper and will review -- it does
look very interesting.  This and the symbolic summation algorithm
discussed previously interest me and hopefully will result in a
directed contribution along these lines from me to axiom someday.  For
the next few months I'll be busy with gcl 2.7.0 for sure.

Take care,