RE: [Axiom-developer] Axiom guidance

From: michel . lavaud
Subject: RE: [Axiom-developer] Axiom guidance
Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2005 02:04:59 +0100

Hello Bill,

On 16 Dec 2005 at 10:16, Bill Page wrote:

> web site. What we need most I think is for someone to explicitly
> take on the task of helping to maintain and develop the FAQ.
> It is easy for anyone who has a browser to do this from anywhere
> in the world.

Yes, I believe you, but it is not so easy for non English-speaking people to
modify texts in
English, as one (well, at least me :-) is always frightened to introduce bad
syntax,
incorrect words so that "improving" might appear "corrupting" to
English-speaking
readers (even if the scientific contents is improved). BTW, is it possible
easily with Plone
to have bi(multi-)lingual pages, for example so that one could switch from
English to
French by clicking on a flag or button in the current page ? This could solve
partly the
problem, maybe?

Best wishes,
address@hidden
http://www.univ-orleans.fr/EXT/ASTEX
ftp://ftp.univ-orleans.fr/pub/tex/PC/AsTeX
liste de discussion: address@hidden
Abonnement à la liste: envoyer un message de contenu
"sub astex Nom Prenom Etablissement" à address@hidden