Re: [Axiom-developer] RE: Emacs + input syntax

From: Ralf Hemmecke
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] RE: Emacs + input syntax
Date: Thu, 11 May 2006 22:39:07 +0200

Hi Cliff,

What I am aiming for, based on what I have thought about so far, is a
default "non-pile" syntax environment (e.g. normal command line +
returns without _) and the user option to switch to an "input"
environment which supports all of the input syntax including pile
syntax.

I don't lknow whether you are aware of my aldor-mode (http://www.hemmecke.de/aldor) and whether it could be relevant for what you are trying to achieve. (It's a noweb file...)

Another aldor-mode has been written by Stephen Wilson <address@hidden>. That is more proper elisp-ish than mine, but it's not a literate program and I am not aware of a place where this is distributed.

Anyway, I would like to see just ONE (perfect) aldor/axiom mode so that people don't have to test different things. That's a waste of time.

Ralf