Re: [Axiom-developer] Problem building SIlver Axiom on Gentoo Linux

From: root
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] Problem building SIlver Axiom on Gentoo Linux
Date: Sun, 30 Jul 2006 14:10:12 -0400

I've tried to get debian running several times without success.
I downloaded a 9 CD Debian set, spent half a day trying to install
it and it fails.
Bad karma, I guess.

On the other hand, I have to say that I don't have the cycles
available to keep Gold and Silver in sync. It's not for lack
of desire, it's lack of time.

When I agreed to the SVN repository I was under the impression that
there was a demand for a place where users could create clone systems
so they could pursue their own goals, similar to what I do locally.
There was never an understanding on my part that I'd be doing any
maintenance on it.