Re: [Axiom-developer] RE: [M#73697383] Re: Disk-quota Request

From: bill . page1
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] RE: [M#73697383] Re: Disk-quota Request
Date: Fri, 06 Oct 2006 19:10:13 -0400

Ben,

I am away at a computer algebra meeting until Wednesday, so my email
might be a little less responsive than usual.

Unfortunately, after 72 of about 170 revisions, I got the following
message:

..
Copied properties for revision 72.
Committed revision 73.
Copied properties for revissvnsync: MERGE request failed on '/svn'
svnsync: Commit would put repository over quota limit.
ion 73.
Committed revision 74.
Copied properties for revision 74.
..

But notice that in spite of the error, 'synsync' continued until

Copied properties for revision 100.
Committed revision 101.
Copied properties for revision 101.

-------

At which point 'svnsync' stop without further error messages. An
attempt to restart the 'svnsync' process yielded:

svnsync: MERGE request failed on '/svn'
svnsync: Commit would put repository over quota limit.

-----

Nearly 70 more (all small) revisions are still not applied. And presumably
revision 73 is also missing.

This time I got this quota error message even though I have checked in
advance that the resulting mirror is much smaller than 250 Mbytes when
created locally via file:///. So maybe this time your quota program really
is making a mistake?

Quoting Ben Collins-Sussman :