[Axiom-developer] status of windows version

From: Martin Rubey
Subject: [Axiom-developer] status of windows version
Date: 19 Feb 2007 12:15:07 +0100

Dear all,

sorry about asking a FAQ...

Tomorrow I will have to install Axiom on a MS Windows machine for a very
renowned professor who wants to use my guessing package.

Is there anything I should be aware of? Is Windows version 0.1.4 the current
version? Is there any way to make hyperdoc, i.e., the "browse" functionality,
available under windows?

I guess wh-sandbox does not run under windows? (Bill said, build-improvements
does...)

Martin