Re: [Axiom-developer] Re: Guessing package, was: Re: your program / pape

From: Alfredo Portes
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] Re: Guessing package, was: Re: your program / paper
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2007 12:33:27 -0400

| From my point of view, the creation of a new "Silver" trunk is
| a little overdue.

We need an "upgraded" silver branch for sure.  However, we do have
severe communication problems.

Let's upgrade build-improvements with backports from wh-sandbox.

But why not back porting quick fixes to Silver trunk directly from wh-sandbox?
Isnt that the purpose of Silver trunk to be experimental and represent
the latest
and greatest from Axiom? I think that Martin package and other quick
patches should have been added to silver trunk directly and not to the
branches.