Re: [Axiom-developer] bachslash-newline in Makefiles

From: Stephen Wilson
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] bachslash-newline in Makefiles
Date: 27 May 2007 19:29:03 -0400

address@hidden writes:
> Future updates to "silver" will be complete changesets.
> The philosophy will be to try to "box up" a change so that it
> can be added or removed as a whole, which as far as I can tell
> is the whole reason for changesets.

I am curious about this point.

Does the patch I resently posted qualify as a complete changeset?

Changesets are tough to define with foresight.  I posted when I knew
the specific problem I was trying to solve was finalized.  This
qualifies in my mind as a changeset. I hope it is sufficient (modulo
any problems others discover) for inclusion in silver.

Steve