Re: [Axiom-developer] NAG libraries

From: Gernot Hueber
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] NAG libraries
Date: Thu, 31 May 2007 13:16:47 +0200

No, I don't have the library. Gernot Martin Rubey writes:
"Gernot Hueber" <address@hidden> writes:
Dear Martin, I agree with you, but from a somewhat different point of view.
There are several highly interesting and important libraries in addition to
NAGlib (e.g. atlas, lapack, gnu scientific library, ...) which are very nice to
have being accessible from within Axiom. Some of these are Fortran, others C,
or C++.
Anyway, the naglink provides many routines providing utilities and showing how
to call external library functions. IMHO this interface packages should be
extended to a more general solution of accessing _any_ external math
libraries. Regarding the NAGlib link, I expect this interface could attract
more users - e.g. NAGlib users to use Axiom as interface option and thus help
to gain publicity. Best regards, Gernot Martin Rubey writes:

Have you been able to use the NAGlink? Martin