Re: [Axiom-developer] Axiom under windows

From: Martin Rubey
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] Axiom under windows
Date: 09 Jun 2007 10:00:57 +0200

Dear Bill, Alasdair,

maybe the live cd of Alfredo is another option.  I just cannot imagine that one
can get to know Axiom without HyperDoc.  Maybe even worse: no graphics.  Since
I don't have MS WIndows available, I never tried it, but at least that would
remove some of the non-native layers.

Alfredo said that it is compiled from recent wh-sandbox, and thus contains a
rather up tp date algebra, including my guessing package, which is certainly
fun for students.

Alfredo said he'd try to compile in Aldor support, too. In this case I'll try
to use this live cd for the workshop.

Martin