[Axiom-developer] Re: directory/truename transition

From: Ondrej Certik
Subject: [Axiom-developer] Re: directory/truename transition
Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2007 20:52:55 +0200

When we promote silver to the gold version I will be pushing out a
new stable release to all of the sites. If Ondrej and you are able
to help we can also bring the Debian version up to date at that time.

We can put the axiom debian things into the svn.debian.org, so that we
can both access it and I am willing to help to make it compile, but
only from the Debian side, because I am busy. Unfortunately I don't
have time to fix bugs that are not related to Debian.

Ondrej