Re: [Axiom-developer] directory/truename transition

From: Ondrej Certik
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] directory/truename transition
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2007 23:58:09 +0200

3) I'm hoping the existing contents of debian/ will need little
   change, and only simplification.  I of course welcome any
   suggestions/patches thereto from Ondrej or others interested.
   Is there any reason it won't just work as is?

Do you have the Debian repository somewhere? (The one which we will be
using for testing, before you upload it to Debian) I'll try to send
patches or test, only I don't know what the current way of doing
things is.

Ondrej