[Bayonne-devel] help me out

From: vemulakonda uday bhaskar
Subject: [Bayonne-devel] help me out
Date: 29 Jul 2003 05:12:24 -0000

sir

    Thanks for the reply
I have only installed commoncpp 2 only once. i formatted my harddisk. installed linux redhat 7.0 and installed the modules
    1.  commomcpp2-1.0.9
    2.  ccaudio-1.0.6
    3.  ccscript-2.5.0
    4.  ccrtp-1.0.2
    5.  bayonne-1.1.11

and before these i have installed
   1.  perl -5.8.0
   2.  libxml2-2.4.30

as u have told me , i have checked /usr/local/lib and usr/lib for multiple versions of libccgnu2.so.xxx libraries
but i found no two different versions of them

i found no libraray of such kind in /usr/lib, but when i get in to /usr/local/lib,
 i found
        libccgnu2.so
                  libccgnu2-1.0.so.0
        libccgnu2.1-0.so.0.0.9
        libccgnu2.a
        linccgnu2.la
        libccgnu2.so

so what would  be the problem
please help me out

regards
uday bhaskar

your reply to my query :
------------------------------------

This sounds to me more like multiple versions of Common C++ are installed, and the version in the headers for clog are hence different in size than the
objects in the libraries that are linked.

One way to test this is to look in both /usr/local/lib and /usr/lib to see if you have multiple versions of libccgnu2.so.xxx libraries installed as non-symlinks, or you have a different version in /usr/lib and /usr/local/lib.

my previous mail
-------------------------

sir,

i have installed all the modules as mentioned in the INSTALL file
of bayonne

but after installation, when i get into server directory (cd
server) and test it using ./bayonne --test
i get the following error :

"./bayonne.bin: symbo 'clog' has different size in shared object,
consider re-linking.
segementation fault "

i have installed linux redhat 7.0 and installed all the other
required ones. that i have installed each only once. so there is
no chance of interlinking as there is only one version of each
module.

help me out

regards
uday bhaskar

Download the hottest & happening ringtones here!
OR SMS: Top tone to 7333
Click here now: http://sms.rediff.com/cgi-bin/ringtone/ringhome.pl