[Bayonne-devel] Re: Specifications for bayonne system.

From: Erik Enge
Subject: [Bayonne-devel] Re: Specifications for bayonne system.
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2003 08:32:41 -0400

Tusarkanti Nayak <address@hidden> writes:

> What kind of memory optimizations we can do in /etc/bayonne.conf file?

There are several things you can do in bayonne.conf that affect
Bayonne's performance - both with regards to CPU and memory.  Why don't
you tell us what you need to optimize and why, and perhaps then we can
offer the advice needed on how to do that.  General optimization could
be so many different things.  Do you have memory requirements?  Is this
embedded hardware?  CPU requirements?

Erik.