[Bayonne-devel] Problems with Mysql missing file

From: Da RenJar
Subject: [Bayonne-devel] Problems with Mysql missing file
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2003 19:13:28 +1100

I am having an issue with the use of Mysql.  I have installed Mysql and it is operational.  I then install all components for Bayonne again to make sure the configure scripts dont have any issues.  It all looks good until I run bayonne and I get the following error message

/usr/local/lib/bayonne//1.3snapshot20030914//mysql.sql: cannot open shared object file:  no such file or directory

I can not locate this mysql.sql file.  Where is it ment to orginate from?

I have the following configuration

Intel Pentium 2 netvista server

Red Hat 7.2

Bayonne 1.3 snapshot 2003-09-14

CC audio 1.1.1

CC script 2.5.6

Commoncpp 2-1.0.13

Mysql standard 4.0.16 ( linux i686)

I have installed libxml2-devel and I can see it enabled in the configure scripts

No telephony hardware is being used at this stage.

Regards,

Jarrod.