[Bayonne-devel] Two more questions... (Re: the multi-party confarence wi

From: >> Kazuya Naguro
Subject: [Bayonne-devel] Two more questions... (Re: the multi-party confarence with Bayonne.)
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2004 11:34:58 +0900

Hello,

Actually, I was trying to use conference system provided by telecom
company, not using two telephone line.

flash onhook=200
  play telephonenumber.au # transmit dial number
  wait 5
flash onhook=200

Now, I have two probrems...

- I want to generate dial number (DTMF tone) by bayonne like follow;
http://www.chisou.com/telephonenumber.au
but I can't get how to make it.

I tried like this, but dowsn't work...
tone freq1=1336 freq2=941 length=100 #0
tone freq1=1477 freq2=852 length=100 #9
tone freq1=1336 freq2=941 length=100 #0

- I install two Voicetronix OpenLine4 card in to one PC. But I can
use only one card. How can I use two cards?

I'm suffering... Please someone give me any advice to me..

Thank you,
 nk,...

# sorry for my English..