bbdb-user

Re: add sender without mail if mail is in some ignored-list?

From: Bob Newell
Subject: Re: add sender without mail if mail is in some ignored-list?
Date: Sat, 28 Mar 2020 07:22:34 -1000

> Functionally, completely ignoring name/address pairs that contain a
> banned address part like address@hidden is the right thing to
> do, in my view.

This is what I've done for a while, too, with
bbdb-ignore-message-alist.

I'm probably missing something, but I don't see the point of
adding a BBDB record that contains no information. But if you
wanted to do that, I imagine you could advise whatever function
processes bbdb-ignore-message-alist.

Stay safe and well out there,

--
Bob Newell