bna-linuxiran

Re: [linuxiran] Fwd: kasi inja mitone be man komak kone?

From: Aryan Ameri
Subject: Re: [linuxiran] Fwd: kasi inja mitone be man komak kone?
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2003 00:29:13 +0330

On Wednesday 15 January 2003 14:01, Arash Bijanzadeh wrote:
> I did already!
>
> On Wednesday 15 January 2003 13:33, Arash Zeini wrote:
> > > salam
> > >

> > > I use  Linux Mandrake 9.0 and i can''t type farsi ,
> > > who can help me? to find out how i can type farsi in
> > > linux Mandarke 9.0 <br />
> > > thank u <br />
> > > Stay Cool:)
> > >
> > > emad
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > Forwarding this on behalf of a new member. Can
> > somebody help him?

BTW, MandrakeSoft today filed for bankrupcy
End of Mandrake's my bet.

You can't have a business like this, give away free apples to pedestrians in
the street, and sell some slightly better apples in the back of the shop. If
the free apples (Downloadable ISO images) are good enough or if someone is
already selling the best apple ( Debian, Gentoo, etc) for free in the same
street, you are bound to lose.

Not that I don't like mandrake or anything, but it seems you just can't make a
living out of giving people free stuff, and then begging them to pay.

Any comments on Mandrake's bankrupcy?

Cheers
--
/*Tell the world that we're going to be the grim
* reaper of innocent orphaned children.