bna-linuxiran

[linuxiran] incredible speed increment of KDE head!

From: Arash Bijanzadeh
Subject: [linuxiran] incredible speed increment of KDE head!
Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2003 15:25:41 +0330

I just finished compilation of HEAD branch of KDE - say KDE3.2- It seems there
is not much difference between 3.1. But trying to execute some application
uncovers the incredible speed of new KDE. I couldn't believe my eyes!
Konqueror is opened just in a blink. I really don't know how this could be
happen. I supposed there should not have done so much on HEAD branch of KDE,
when we are still waiting for release?!
cheers Arash