bna-linuxiran

Re: [linuxiran] Bandwidth Usage,darkstat and a terminal one,

From: Kaveh
Subject: Re: [linuxiran] Bandwidth Usage,darkstat and a terminal one,
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2003 01:00:14 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Aryan

I have an old rh :) 6.2 server and I was informed it,
has consumed about 60GB last month. Yesterday I
rebooted the system and, I was looking for a
monitoring program,
The darkstat you introduced is a very nic one , with
nice reports, thank you,

If you have used it can you or anyone else tell me if
it is possible to produce these infos without
darkstat, in terminal,
the data is absolutely there. Is there any
terminal-command to get them, because I like terminal
much more and found it more reliable and usefull,

for a glance to reports see this links:

http://members.optushome.com.au/emikulic/net/darkstat/screen-1.png
http://members.optushome.com.au/emikulic/net/darkstat/screen-2.png
http://members.optushome.com.au/emikulic/net/darkstat/screen-3.png
http://members.optushome.com.au/emikulic/net/darkstat/screen-4.png
http://members.optushome.com.au/emikulic/net/darkstat/screen-5.png
http://members.optushome.com.au/emikulic/net/darkstat/screen-6.png
http://members.optushome.com.au/emikulic/net/darkstat/screen-osx.jpg

thank you, aryan and others for your nice replies,