bna-linuxiran

[linuxiran] http://www.xouvert.org/

From: Zoup
Subject: [linuxiran] http://www.xouvert.org/
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2003 11:16:19 +0430

Xouvert is the open, innovative X server that brings tomorrows technology to
your desktop today! Xouvert is an experimental branch of XFree86. We are
doing everything we can to make the barrier to entry low for potential
contributors. Our organization is inspired by that of the Linux kernel,
Debian distribution, and GNOME and KDE desktops.
http://www.xouvert.org/

its Great ! :)
--
Those who do not do politics will be done in by politics ! :)