bna-linuxiran

Re: [linuxiran] Re: Xfree86 bug, and Behdad Esfahbod

From: Arash Partow
Subject: Re: [linuxiran] Re: Xfree86 bug, and Behdad Esfahbod
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2004 17:19:07 +1100

Hi,

Why can't you guyz just attempt to resolve your differences?
calling each other names and passing insults to each other via
mailing-lists isn't going to help our cause. Personally I don't
think anyone on this mailing list gives a crap about the "social"
problems your having with anyone else on this list. The validity
of your opinions are also highly debatable after your acute
demonstration of cursive in english, and I don't mean the written
form.

You should understand that maybe sometime ago you and your
companion may have had differences with the current group of
people working on farsiKDE, however that doesn't necessarily
translate into you now having to have those same differences.
Also even if such differences do still exist, it doesn't give you the
right (as mentioned before) to use the mailing lists as your personal
arena to exercise such petty and childish indifferences.

You shouldn't let your ego and pride get in the way of
contributing your talents to helping your fellow countrymen
provide a much needed service and technology to the rest of the
country.

How many people do you think can honestly say they were critical
in providing some form of infrastructure to their country, in my
opinion not many.

Regards

Arash

Be one who knows what they don't know,
Instead of being one who knows not what they don't know,
Thinking they know everything about all things.
http://www.partow.net