bna-linuxiran

Re: [linuxiran] Re: Xfree86 bug, and Behdad Esfahbod

From: Arash Zeini
Subject: Re: [linuxiran] Re: Xfree86 bug, and Behdad Esfahbod
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2004 23:14:14 -0800

Dear Behdad,

None of us have ever denied your role and contribution to the FarsiKDE
project and will never do so. I don't even know why you are bringing this
up?

This bug report has a bit of a history and had you used a better language
and had you shown a better control over your anger (which translates into
maturity), I would have gone into details.
I did not expect this from you.

You and Aryan, Aryan and you are both welcome to fight each other for the
coming decades. But please leave this and other mailing lists alone and
make it to a private matter between the too of you. This said, I am not
taking part or accusing any of you.

Now, if you are willing to discuss this bug in a calm mood with me, in a
private email, and are willing to contribute, which I hope will be the
case, let me know.

Greetings,
Arash