bna-linuxiran

Re: [linuxiran] Re: Xfree86 bug, and Behdad Esfahbod

From: Arash Zeini
Subject: Re: [linuxiran] Re: Xfree86 bug, and Behdad Esfahbod
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2004 12:32:37 -0800

On Friday 16 January 2004 07:56, Anonynamous Troublemaker wrote:

> From: Behdad Esfahbod <address@hidden>
>
> >Thanks.  I have been waiting for someone to tell me what a true
> >OpenSource hacker does.
>
> An idelogical one! (And a vindictive one as well, may be?) [And of
> course, a very ignorant one too!]

Please Guys! Stop this thread. I don't care who is right and who is wrong,
but let's just forget this topic.

And me as Arash Zeini, that I am and as the admin of this mailing list that
I am, would like to state that Behdad's contribution is highly welcome and
appreciated. We may have different views on different issues, but as long
as we can talk with each other and respect each other, I don't care. I
wish the same to be true for this mailing list.

Greetings,
Arash

--
The FarsiKDE Project