bna-linuxiran

Re: [linuxiran] Redhat 9 to Debian Sarge Migration

From: Kaveh Mousavi
Subject: Re: [linuxiran] Redhat 9 to Debian Sarge Migration
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2005 23:01:27 -0700 (PDT)

What type of devices do you mean?
I migrated both our servers, Redhat 9, two weeks ago,
completely remotely. Those are our web and email
servers.

It was so  easy and I am enjoying  it's powerfull
package management and its very wise changed /etc/
srturcture for some servers like apache and Exim.

It was a wise move for us because we needed debian
stability and support and ease of upgrade.

Best  wishes,
KMZ