bna-linuxiran

Re: [linuxiran] Redhat 9 to Debian Sarge Migration

From: Farid Behnia
Subject: Re: [linuxiran] Redhat 9 to Debian Sarge Migration
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2005 23:41:56 -0700 (PDT)

I got my answer. As the modules are statically linked,
there shouldn't be an issue.

I'm still trying the persuade them. They have also
found a sensible(?!?) solution to the lack of regular
update problem! i.e. "We'll get the patches off
EMULE!!". :-D
It's quite apparent too that they're so afraid of
walking up the migration learning curve!

Thanks for all your great insights.

(How do you see ubuntu as a server?)