bongo-devel

Re: [bongo-devel] Invasive refactoring: `bongo-next-object-line', et al

From: Daniel Brockman
Subject: Re: [bongo-devel] Invasive refactoring: `bongo-next-object-line', et al.
Date: Sat, 02 Dec 2006 18:17:34 +0100

Romain,

> Romain Francoise <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> I think I'll update the Debian package tonight, after
>> some more testing.  Things seem to be working okay.
>
> Hmm, actually there's something wrong going on with mplayer and pausing,
> but I see there's another thread about this.  So I'll wait a bit.

I don't think this problem is serious enough to warrant
delaying an update.  It has always been around --- in fact,
it used to be even more problematic than it is now.

I'm not saying I don't want to fix it, just that I don't
think we should consider it a critical bug.

--
Daniel Brockman <address@hidden>