[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Tue, 10 Aug 2021 21:45:22 -0400
On Tue, Aug 10, 2021 at 8:57 PM Franklin, Jason <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> What surprised me was that Bash-specific "magic" variables did not lose
> their "magic" qualities when Bash was invoked in a POSIX-compliant mode
> of execution.
Posix mode does not mean that bash-specific variables (or anything
else bash-specific) ceases to exist.
Posix mode means that bash behaves as specified by posix in those
situations, where the default behavior is different.
Re: GROUPS, Chet Ramey, 2021/08/10
Re: GROUPS, Franklin, Jason, 2021/08/10
Re: GROUPS, Franklin, Jason, 2021/08/11
- Re: GROUPS,
Dmitry Goncharov <=
- Re: GROUPS, Chet Ramey, 2021/08/11
- Re: GROUPS, Greg Wooledge, 2021/08/11
- Re: GROUPS, Chet Ramey, 2021/08/13
- Re: GROUPS, Franklin, Jason, 2021/08/13
- Re: GROUPS, Dale R. Worley, 2021/08/16
- Re: GROUPS, Robert Elz, 2021/08/17