bug-lilypond
[Top][All Lists]
Advanced

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: Weird output


From: David Bobroff
Subject: Re: Weird output
Date: Fri, 11 May 2007 23:13:31 +0000
User-agent: Thunderbird 1.5.0.10 (Windows/20070221)

OK, this is getting weirder.  I installed Lily v2.11.23.  I got the same
results and was going to post it on my website so anybody interested
could take a look.  BUT; when I checked it online, rather than in the
previewer with jEdit...the umlaut-u was fine in the header.  BUT; the
umlaut-a in the line of lyrics was still 'A-tilde currency'.  I had
already edited this to be an umlaut-a.  Furthermore, u-grave had
reverted to 'A-tilde superscript 1'.

This is looking less and less like a LilyPond problem.  I realized this
is now off-topic, but does anyone have a suggestion (perhaps off-list?)

Thanks,

David

Thomas Scharkowski wrote:
> Hi David,
> 
> I have tested your example with LilyPond 2.11.23 (Windows), the 
> output is o.k..
> 
> Thomas
>> Something odd is going on.  In the example below, if I try to make the
>> subtitle print in italics I get a strange result on the umlaut-u.  I
>> don't get two umlaut dots.  I get only the one on the right and it has
>> extra something sticking out of the left side making it look rather
>> like a single curly quote on its side.  If I comment out the \italic
>> the umlaut-u is fine...but not italicized, of course.
>>
>> -David
>>
>> \version "2.10.20" %% On Windows
>>
>> \header {
>>  title = \markup {
>>   %% commenting out \italic allows proper rendering
>>   \italic
>>   "Walk├╝re"
>>  }
>> }
>>
>> \score {
>>  \relative c' {
>>   c1
>>  }
>> }
>>
>>
>> _______________________________________________
>> bug-lilypond mailing list
>> address@hidden
>> http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/listinfo/bug-lilypond
> 
> 
> 





reply via email to

[Prev in Thread] Current Thread [Next in Thread]