cashew-s-editor

RE: [CASHeW-s-Editor] Symbols to use for components in editor...

From: Barry Norton
Subject: RE: [CASHeW-s-Editor] Symbols to use for components in editor...
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2004 15:54:09 -0000

No, this is a comment on the initial version sent at the weekend that I
didn't get chance to make yet - the split and join are not just 'forks'
in the arrows, but are represented by solid bars.

See, for instance, p264 of the old User Guide for UML (guess this has
been updated with the new version, but the edition I have should be in
the library).

Barry