cashew-s-editor

RE: [CASHeW-s-Editor] Symbols to use for components in editor...

From: Andrew John Hughes
Subject: RE: [CASHeW-s-Editor] Symbols to use for components in editor...
Date: Mon, 06 Dec 2004 16:12:36 +0000

On Mon, 2004-12-06 at 15:54, Barry Norton wrote:
> See, for instance, p264 of the old User Guide for UML (guess this has
> been updated with the new version, but the edition I have should be in
> the library).

I was looking at that as I just wrote my mail...how strange...

> Barry

Andrew :-)

Please avoid sending me Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, PowerPoint) attachments.

No software patents in Europe -- http://nosoftwarepatents.com

"Value your freedom, or you will lose it, teaches history.
`Don't bother us with politics' respond those who don't want to learn."
-- Richard Stallman

"We've all been part of the biggest beta test the world has ever known --
Windows"
-- Victor Wheatman, Gartner