chicken-hackers

Re: [Chicken-hackers] possible bug in simple-sha1

From: Vasilij Schneidermann
Subject: Re: [Chicken-hackers] possible bug in simple-sha1
Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2019 10:29:03 +0200

Hello Kristian,

I'd rather not reuse that file as is because who knows what other edits
they made.  Another thing to consider is that we most certainly made at
least one of our own adjustments, like using the C_LITTLE_ENDIAN feature
to detect the endianness instead of BYTE_ORDER.  For this reason I've
attached a three-line patch to my previous email, it should be easy to
apply with both `git` and `patch`.

Vasilij