RE: [Classpath] [Fwd: Intel releases open source Java VM]

From: Cierniak, Michal
Subject: RE: [Classpath] [Fwd: Intel releases open source Java VM]
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2000 10:16:52 -0700

You're right.  We have created only a subset of native method for the ease
of porting.  In the long term we intend to use natives from Classpath for
the non VM specific part.  The more we work with Classpath the more we like
it.  It's excellent.

We have posted to the Classpath mailing list bug fixes, but we haven't had
time to work on enhancements.  In the future, we intend to post Classpath
modifications as we create them.

High on our list of things to do is to use Classpath configuration utility
properly.  Today we simply compile the Classpath source tree as is.

Michal