RE: [Classpath] java.beans.PropertyChangeListener patch

From: John Keiser
Subject: RE: [Classpath] java.beans.PropertyChangeListener patch
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2000 11:46:15 -0600

Good catch!  Wanted to let you know I didn't forget about this ... it looks
just fine, I'll commit as soon as I get a chance to compile :)

Hey, are you or anyone else working on Beans at all?  I started implementing
BeanContextSupport (I think that was the one).  It was a real bastard of a
class and I only got about halfway through, but I'm pretty sure what I did
will be useful to others (lots of research into finding out how things were
supposed to work as well as code to implement it).  It was written to the
1.2 spec and I didn't want to commit until it was done, but I am beginning
to think I should just put it in there and mark it clearly as such until
such time as I or somebody else can get back to working on Beans.

--John Keiser