Re: How do I acquire snapshot older than September 1 ?

From: Bryce McKinlay
Subject: Re: How do I acquire snapshot older than September 1 ?
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2000 14:33:34 +1200

Toga Hartadinata wrote:

> Hi, I am a student doing a research on Intel Open Runtime Platform, and it
> uses the GNU classpath. On the ORP manual it says it needs snapshots older
> than September 1 2000, wondering what's the cvs module for determining the
> date.

Actually, the ORP's readme.txt says you need a snapshot *newwer* than about
September 1. Checking out the current sources from CVS (see
www.classpath.org) should work fine.

If you want to obtain an older version, you can do so with the "-D" option to
cvs. For example, if you wanted to check out the cvs sources as they were on
April 1st this year, you could use "cvs co -D 2000-04-01 classpath". -D works
for "update" as well.

regards

  [ bryce ]