How do I acquire snapshot older than September 1 ?

From: Toga Hartadinata
Subject: How do I acquire snapshot older than September 1 ?
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2000 21:01:23 -0500 (CDT)

Hi, I am a student doing a research on Intel Open Runtime Platform, and it
uses the GNU classpath. On the ORP manual it says it needs snapshots older
than September 1 2000, wondering what's the cvs module for determining the
date.
I check out the one with module name classpath, but this one is snapshot
from febuary 1999. So can anyone tell me where can I get the newer one ?

Also I check the ftp site, on the web, that one doesnot work, i am
wondering if the site have been moved ?

A little backgroung in case somebody wonders :
I am a student at U of Minnesota Twincities, and working on Intel ORP.