libgcj vs. Classpath

From: Cierniak, Michal
Subject: libgcj vs. Classpath
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2000 11:36:01 -0700

Does anyone on this list have any experience running the 213_javac benchmark
from SPEC JVM98 with the GNU Classpath libraries?  When we were evaluating
different class libraries for use with ORP, we were able to run that
application with the gcj class libraries, but we fail to run it with the
Classpath itself.  There seems to be a lot collaboration between gcj and
Classpath and there were many contributions of the libgcj code to Classpath,
so maybe someone has some ideas?  Has anyone else tried to run SPEC JVM98
and has any insights as to the 213_javac problems?

Thanks,
Michal