cvs2cl

From: Tom Tromey
Subject: cvs2cl
Date: 20 Nov 2000 11:29:18 -0700

I noticed that Brian regenerated ChangeLog using cvs2cl yesterday.
This made it much less readable, imho.  For instance the correctly
("correct" being determined by the GNU coding standards) formatted
entry:

2000-11-17  Mark Wielaard  <address@hidden>

        Merge with libgcj (fixes by Anthony Green and Mark Wielaard)
        * java/util/jar/Attributes.java: Correct comment spelling.
        * java/util/jar/JarFile.java: Constructor that takes mode now
        calls super. Don't call java.util.zip.ZipFile.getEntry twice.

changed to this:

        * java/util/jar/: Attributes.java, JarFile.java:        Merge with
        libgcj (fixes by Anthony Green and Mark Wielaard)
                * java/util/jar/Attributes.java: Correct comment spelling.
                * java/util/jar/JarFile.java: Constructor that takes mode
        now
                calls super. Don't call java.util.zip.ZipFile.getEntry
        twice.

This change also results in gratuitous changes to the file that I had
to merge with my local copy.  Do we have to use it?

Tom