Re: dumb build questions

From: Mark Wielaard
Subject: Re: dumb build questions
Date: 03 Feb 2002 01:02:12 +0100

Hi,

On Sun, 2002-02-03 at 00:50, Nic Ferrier wrote:

> I feel like an idiot asking this: but I've never come across this
> before.

I have to admit that the auto* tools are a bit of voodoo to me.
But have you made sure that you have the latest versions of all the
tools (autoconf 2.52, automake 1.5, libtool 1.4.2) I remember having
this kind of troubles when I had some older versions of one of these
even though automake was version 1.5.

Cheers,

Mark