Re: Orp does zip files

From: Mark Wielaard
Subject: Re: Orp does zip files
Date: 10 Feb 2002 14:41:46 +0100

Hi,

On Sun, 2002-02-10 at 05:15, Brian Jones wrote:

> make install should handle zip or no zip now.  Let me know if you have
> other problems.

The zip file is still giving me trouble. Character doesn't seem to be
able to read the unicode tables even though they are definitely in the
zip file. Unpacking the zip and changing the CLASSPATH to
/usr/local/classpath/share/classpath solves that though.

I am now going through mauve (pain, mauve doesn't like automake 1.5,
which is required for Classpath) to see if I can find any other
showstoppers.

Cheers,

Mark