Orp does zip files

From: Mark Wielaard
Subject: Orp does zip files
Date: 10 Feb 2002 04:40:14 +0100

Hi,

I complained to Brian that the new make install only installed the
glibj.zip file but not the class files which I thought were neccessary
for Orp. Silly me. Orp 1.0.9 added support for reading classes from zip
files. So I have updated the GNU Classpath and ORP page
http://www.gnu.org/software/classpath/doc/orp.html
to mention this fact.

Just thought to mail it to the list so people know to adjust their
classpath (and don't make a fool out of themselves by mailing bogus
complaints to Brian...)

Cheers,

Mark